Last night was brutal.
Now as someone who chooses to be inconsistent with my webcam appearances I already know the risks:
- I will either drastically damage or improve my “camscore”.
- I will be random, no plans. I have to read the room first before I decide on “countdowns”, games, etc. I look NEW. Its uncomfortable.
- I will be asked if I am indeed a NEW model. Nope. Been on there since December 2011.
- Be given webcam advice by a guy, which is wonderful if its actually helpful! It rarely is.
- Have someone saunter into my cam room and have a surprisingly grand reunion with me. I am clueless but playful, aka I PLAY ALONG.
- I get excited when my room reaches 20 something viewers, briefly. I once saw a girl with 7000 viewers. 7000!
- I recognize a screen name enter and hangout in my room but they don’t talk AT ALL so I get butt hurt. Pissed, dude. Super duper, pissed!
- Tips come without warning and loudly! I jump like an idiot.
- I realize I need all new music. And none of the commercials! Spotify you’re killin me!
- I vow to set my schedule so none of this shit happens EVER again.